page visited

Sunday, November 8, 2009

08-11-09

Whats going on??? I am just trying to ask you if you wanna come in on Wednesday... And now i don't even know what did i done wrong again... Is it really so difficult to actually want your time? You could have easily just tell me how much you don't want us to meet laa. Initially i still got some other things need to ask you, but you just kap my phone just like that, and off your phone.

Sometimes i really think i else can i do, but it seems like there is nothing.. Nvm!

Anyway, ppl, i am no longer working for my 'former' company, i will probably be starting work on coming Thursday with an advertising magazine company. But still got to go through training 1st.

Hopefully my life will be better there, and pay will be much higher. Hahah! Rotting at home for the time being. Taking it as a longer holiday bahx! Hahah!

Was suppose to go back Penang to attend my god-grandma funeral, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, i decided not to go back. And thus, left with my mum and sis back there. See them on Monday. Hahah!

Tata!(:


Have been wanting to meet you, but it seems that you kept avoiding. If you don't wanna meet, seriously, just tell me directly that you don't want me to bug you. Please!

No comments: