page visited

Friday, May 1, 2009

01 - 05 - 09

Its a May day post!(:

Its been about a week since i last posted anything due to the tight schedule and the many works that piled up suddenly.

Oh did i posted about my success on the loan of my new car? Yay!!(: Now is just waiting for my car to be out and getting the number plate. Can't wait for that to happen soon.

Ytd was my off, but instead of staying at home, i was in sg instead. Caught 'The International' at jurong point. Caught 'Taken' the night before also in jurong point. I should say i enjoy 'Taken' more than 'The International'. Hahah!(:

Was driving smoothly and peacefully after work just now, and all of a sudden, there is this ridiculous taxi just started overtaking cars and changing lanes like what we usually do during racing down the streets. Initially all those he does was none of my business as i'm not bothered by it cuz i know sometimes i'm also like this. So i just continue driving, when i was suppose to make a left turn to go pick up my cousins, he suddenly slowed down and started shouting at the car beside him, i was just right behind the car and when its me thats beside him, he pointed his middle finger at me, i was like, WTF in my mind. So i overtook him and started thinking to myself did i even offend him earlier when i am driving without noticing. But i'm sure i didn't, so this time is lowed down to wait for him, and still he do it to me again, so i gave him a very cheeky smile, and pointed my lovely middle finger back at him then sped off. He started chasing me, but in the end, i still managed to shake him off by making him thought i wanted to make a turn, so he turned before me, but i drove straight instead. Hahah! What an ass he is!(if you're reading this, you're not an asshole, the taxi driver is)

Have more work to do tonight. So gonna be another sleepless night for me. Hopefully there is mood for working out on abs later.(:

Will post some updated photos soon!

Bye!(:


My birthday is nearing!(:

No comments: