page visited

Monday, May 25, 2009

25-05-09

Alright! I got to confessed that my memory is failing day by day recently. I guess its cuz there is just too many stuffs for me to rmb to do at work nowadays. Take for example today, i know i have lots of important things to handle, and i had to put which need to be done 1st. And i got to sent out the hair extension hair to GWC outlet for them, the moment i got it from the supplier and done copying the invoice, i passed it to Kyle for him to bring it over when he is going there for his assessment. But when Jeason asked me about where the hair were, i can jolly well tell him that its inside my locker, which he went to search for and obviously did not found it. It totally nvr came across my mind that i've passed it to Kyle. I asked him to search a few places that i rmb placing it, and in the end, the wanted me to go back to search for it myself when i've alr reached Woodlands.

Obviously i got no choice but to turn back, and thank god, when i was about to board the on coming train, it strikes me that i could have passed it to Kyle alr, so i called him to check. Gladly, the answer by him was yes. Saves a whole load of my time man!

God! Please bless me with a more clear headed brain soon. I hope its not the many things that is running through my brain daily apart from work that is causing all these. Cuz i know if it is, means soon, i really got to engaged a psychiatrist for myself. I hope i would not need to.

4 more days to my 21st. Have not much feelings actually. Though this is suppose to mark a different chapter of everyone lives, but to me, it certainly has made me have a different feelings. Yes i know its the beginning of a new chapter for me, but its also the 1st ****** celebration for me after so long. I shall not say the word out. Not really used to such a feeling, but i just got to bear with it unless something change somewhere around the corner in a few days time.

Off on Thursday and Friday. But, Wednesday night and wee morning will be out with the soccer fans gang to spend our night out watching Champions League Final clash between Man U - Barcelona. Thursday is Japs dinner for the celebration of my birthday in advance. Thursday afternoon will be bringing my dog for showering again. So the left over booking of me now is on Friday morning, afternoon and night. Oh, and Thursday mid-night if anyone wants. Hahah!

Alright, enough of craps. Got to slp soon and work tmr morning.

God Bless Me Please! Thank you.

Nights folk!

No comments: