page visited

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19-05-09

Like i said, i have lots of things to do today, but guess what, i also mentioned i need to get the mood to do so, and yup, i did not managed to get full mood into it. So only did like a few things. Hahah!(: Screwed man.

But i did went to buy a new cage and a new carrier for my dogs. And they really cost me a bomb today!!

I can't wait for june to come now, don't really bother about 29th of May now, all i care for is for June to come, tender to close, win my 29 number plate and get my car to be able to start with what i should do!(:

Alright, ppl kept telling me not to fix GT Wing onto my car, i decided not to now, but instead i will look for a unique and nce spoiler to throw it on!(:

Alright, got to slp soon now. Tmr morning is a good day for me to throw myself in gym for a few hours to do whatever i should.

Cheers, bye!!(:

No comments: