page visited

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13-05-09
















GOD!!! Today is May the 13, not Friday the 13 right?? But it seems that everything doesn't go really right for me, and realise i don't mean everything is not right, there is things that put a smile on me too!

Started off work quite normal, but after my lunch break, things started to get busier and busier for me.. Ok, i don't mind all these workload, but the later part of my 13th day of May is totally BAD!!!

Started off with knocking off work as usual, and went into the train. As usual, very pack in the train, but thinking that i might be able to get a seat probably at Bishan or Ang Mo Kio, so nth bothers me at that moment. When the train reach it stops at AMK, i still couldn't get a seat for myself, but that doesn't really bothers me at all, anyway i am sitting the whole day @ work, what surprises me was that the train stop there for like 5mins, and the announcement made telling us that our train has some technical problem, and require everyone to alight to wait for the next train. I was in the front when the 2nd train approach, so i thinking i could get a seat and sleep my way through to Kranji, and yes, i did get a seat, but not to Kranji. Guess what, i closed my eyes and fell asleep in 5mins, and after 20mins, i woke up and found myself still at AMK!! 5mins later, the announcement made to us again to inform us that the 1st train has block the way for us to go, so there will not be and train service to Yishun direction, and the worst of all is they ask us to find an alternative way to travel to our destination ourselves. Everyone was like so furious as the annoucement could have came earlier, and why is there no emergency shuttle bus service provided to at least Yio Chu Kang station. Everyone just went down to the passenger service counter and jam oack the whole entire place of AMK station. You will know i meanwhen i post the photos up. In the end, i intend to take a cab, but obviously there wouldn't be any as many ppl has the same intention. So i change my mind and walk opposite to try my luck for a bus. God knows! From that side, i saw a train that is to Yishun direction past by with passenger inside. Thats right, the train is back in service, so i chose to walk back again as its definitely gonna be faster for me.

Okay! And the above ended my 1st part of unluckiness! Below will be the 2nd half i'm facing.

The car was parked at the bus interchange in JB for me. When i alight from the bus, i went to the car and everything seems normal to me up till the moment when i close the door and ignite the engine. I was wondering why could i still hear cars and bike passing by so clearly in the car. So thinking the windows must have been wind down, i tried to wind it back, but its not. So i look to the driver side back window, its closed, then the passenger side, at a glance through, it look closed as well to me. But when i realise there is something on the seat, i realise that someone has broke the passenger side window and stolen something. Immediatly rang my mum up to check if anything valuable was left in the car just now, and she was smart enough to leave her documents bag at the backseat. That idiot thief must have thought there is money inside, thats why they tried their luck on it. Though no money was stolen, all the documents was very very important, its gonna take loads of time for my mum to retrieve everything back again. Good luck and pray for her!!

Tmr will be another busy day for me, and ya, i am now considering if i should take up the offer of being the Supervisor of the up coming salon or continue staying to learn the rope of marketing. Itwill really take me time to consider in all angles and weigh the advantages well. Hopefully i won't regret my choice in future.

Will post the pictures of the 2 events in few days time as i'm really tired now..

Bye! Nights!(:

No comments: