page visited

Saturday, May 9, 2009

09-05-09

HAPPY VESAK DAY EVERYONE!!!
Okay, my Lunar Birthday has just past a few mins. And i received a very big red packet from my mum. Thanks mum!(:
Gonna put the money into full use, it will probably be a subsidy to my car plate number "29"! Whee!!(:
Hmmm, i wonder who i'll spend my 21st b'day with this year as my mum will be away to Shanghai. So the day is either be home alone for me, or out with someone. We shall know when the time comes!(:
Anyway, i would like to comment on 2 different topic about recent news. Firstly would be the captured of escaped JI member, Mas Selamat Kastari. Its indeed a great relieve to everyone in South-East Asia that this BIG Terrorist is captured. Now everyone will be able to be in peace as the JI team lost 1 other great member. Hopefully he won't be able to escape again! Hahah!(:
Secondly would be the exit of Chelsea from Champions League. I seriously think they deserve to be in the final to face Man United once again for an exciting showdown that hopefully will be better than last year. But the referee has really been a big big let down for doing such a lousy job! I hope FA review his performance and sack him. So many penaties decision has been given away to Chelsea disadvantage. They could have easily be 2-3 goals up, all thanks to the stupid referee! Now we won't have another English - English team on the final!
Alright, that about all that i have to say. Next Saturday will be another chance for me to learn the rope or co-ordinating event as a marketing personal. Hopefully i gain more exposure and learn the skills fast!(:
Bye!

No comments: