page visited

Monday, May 4, 2009

04 - 05 - 09

Had a bad May start. Was down with flu initially on Friday, then Saturday had lots of bad runs to the toilet, sore throat and cough came in as well. I still went to attend Ivan's 21st b'day despite feeling so bad.

Yesterday was the last thing i want it to happened, i had fever, bodyache and felt slightly dizzy. For the past few days, i still got to continue going work as we're really short of manpower. Worse still Saturday we had 2 MC, so i got to slog through up till 5pm with the bad pain to my stomach. After my fever came ytd, my mum suggested that it will be better for me to go hospital to check as i am always expose to all my clients that are rich and just come back from oversea.

When we told the doctor about all my symptoms, his eyes immediatly stared at me wide open. He checked my temperature and my throat, then take a little sample of my blood for test. I was then given some medication to see if my fever may subside soon while waiting for the result. And thank god, my fever really subsided a little. Thats goodnews to everyone!! I really felt very nervous anyway. He cleared me off and discharged me from there.

Was given 2 days MC, but i doubt i'll stay at home as i still have a load of work to clear, and today will be a very good day for me to do so as its not busy. The other thing is that if i'm taking MC today, i'll have to deduct my leave, so i feel its a waste as i got no plans for anything. I only allow my leave to be deducted when i am planned to do so.(:

Alright, thats about it, hope i recover soon!

Good to still be able to sit here to post this thing and keep it updated.(:

Thank the god!(:

Life is precious, Treasure whatever comes by and follow your heart in loving the person forever, never regret!!(:

Tata!

No comments: