page visited

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

06 - 05 - 09

Okay! I'm feeling much much better today, can consider i've recovered, just left with slight flu and cough. I know ppl would prefer me to be my usual self, the cheery and lively me at work!(: I'm gonna be from tmr on again, and you'll be definitely entertained.(: Hahah!

My mum is still nagging at me to complete my antibiotics, but i kept forgetting, or should i say i'm just too lazy to walk down to get it. Still i got to do so in the end after her countless nags!! Hahah! Anyway, she's gonna be a sponsor of something i've never even think of getting, but am right now as she is the one paying!! Hahah!(: My 29 number plate! Cool!!

Nothing much to update about today apart from these 2. Oh ya, and tmr is someones headache day! I wish you goodluck for both your papers tmr. Just enter the exam hall with a slightly confident heart, but not overly confident, and relax and enjoy the paper. Don't feel too pressured k!(: Goodluck there!

And goodnight here!(:




Yes i know its lame!!(:

No comments: