page visited

Thursday, April 23, 2009

23 - 04 - 09

Ended my day at work very tired today! Shall just briefly explain it to everyone here as the story is long.

Was handling the Chanel in-house Show today. Need to co-ordinate the stulists and the models as we sponsored them for the hairdo. But they were all behind schedule, thats make me have more things to do and run about. They definitely clashes my stylists appointments, but lucky me managed to play around with time and finally get everything settled smooth and sail. So i would say i;m kind of impressed by myself. Hahah!(: But of course, i have other duties to do as well, so i ran like a mad man today in the salon.

After that was to MS for dinner which i got to admit it was like a week or so since i last taken dinner. Though the serving wasn't very big, but i just coudn't manged to finish up. Guess m stomack has shrink! Hahah!

Shall play a few rounds of poker and get to rest soon!

Nights, tata!!

No comments: