page visited

Sunday, April 12, 2009

12 - 04 - 09

Ytd after work went straight to Yusiang house. Feeling bored and many things weighing in my heart that i need to sort out. So many things i need to follow up on and organise on. STRESSED!!! Luckily the "Wii" at his house managed to distract my feelings alittle. Played bowling with them and awhile later, i was the 1st to fall asleep. Result of burning out my energy too often recently.

Came straight home only to reach at about 8am. The moment i stepped into my room, the "Empress" aka my mum was sitting on my bed and asked me i finally decided to come home alr ah. Hahah!(: Cuz i tght i did told her i may not be going home last night, but in fact, i forgot to. Hahah!

Just came back from viewing another car, now i'm going to decide on whether to get a new car or get a 2nd hand for my 1st ride. Probably will get a new car.

Oops! Suddenly rmb i was suppose to go buy some shows and movies for my fren and myself!!! God!!! Got to go out again.

Gonna catch a nap now and go out to grab all those i needed in awhile.

Bye!

No comments: