page visited

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21 - 04 - 09 (1)

Was very slack at work today, and guess what, few days back, Jasmine was just asking me if i wanna help her in the marketing side, and little did i expect that today i received my 1st taste of doing what i will be doing if i would be taking it up. I hope it will be a great challenge and definitely is a great opportunity for me. Of course there is some little parts of taking this position that i wil have to look into and consider, other than that, everything should be perfect for me i guess.(:

Went back to the workshop today, and even went to the boss house to look at his car. Tempted to buy it from him, but i guess it will be much more of a pleasure to buy a stock and mod myself!(: He invited me to join his drift club, but i rejected as i am not really that interested in being a car drifter, he will be intending to form a racing club in the very near future now, so i told him i will be very glad to be in the 1st few members when he decided to establish it. As i know i am more interested in speed rather than drifting.

Will bring my new car to be modded by him, so that we will understand and easier for us to establish the club tgth sooner.

Gonna continue playing my games now since its my off tmr. Hahah!!(:

Nights everyone!

Pray for you brownie!!!

No comments: