page visited

Saturday, April 18, 2009

18 - 04 - 09

My 1st time to club with Daniel (my boss), they drink like OMG!!! Though i wasn't drunk initally after drinking with them, but i got head spinning when i decided to go 'phuture'. There is this group of crazy guys that keep offering us drinks, and i got to finish up 3 shots all at a time. After that they still tried pushing to me, i lucky me manage to get away with it. That 3 has really turn me upside down.

I drove myself back to yusiang place, and when i am at the turn into his house, the happy and tired me tght i have reach his house successfully, never did i expect to hit the curb just outside of his house, and, its the same in the end, circuit break and tire punctured!!! And now, i have alr spent SGD$100 on towing, RM520 on my lower arm of the car and another estimated RM250 - 300 for the tire and rim.

Now i've settled most part of the car, and gonna do the alignment and wheel on probably tmr or Monday.

Goodluck to me dudes!!(:

Bye!

No comments: