page visited

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

07 - 04 - 09

Its another Tuesday, and yes, its my off day again! Went to view the car that was suppose to be viewed ytd, nth fantastic and amazing about it. Really tired about needing to travel so many places to view cars.): When will this be settled?.......

Lost a Levis Jeans recently. Must be cause my mum bring it to the laundry shop to iron and dunno what have they done to it. Cause this is not the 1st time alr. There was another time that we lost also another expensive pant. I guess they will target expensive pants. Made my collection of Levis drop to 4 now. Worse of all is that I've only wore it once, and now its gone. My S$150 Jeans is gone just like that!): Screw that bloody shop.

Came back home for my precious sleep that I've missed recently. Just woke up and posted this as i have nth better to do today.(: Nth much to talk about as like i said, time is still not right.(:

Tata!

No comments: