page visited

Monday, April 6, 2009

06 - 04 - 09 (2)

Today at work was really slack. But feel so bored!! I'm tired, I'm stressed and i'm having headache... What should i do? Which should i choose between the 2? Which should be the priority? So many question mark!!!):

Really have to sit down and think carefully. Please don't ask me elaborate, thank you!(:

Initially wanted to take half day leave to come back to view car. But could not do so due to some reason. The worse thing was, ended work even later instead of 9 due to the hair spa training. But i don't mind at all!!(:

Found back the fun of working again, so i guess I'm enjoying work currently. Hopefully this continues on long run and i won't need to take MC for the next dunno how many months.(: Hahah!

Continue with my abs now! Bye!!(:

No comments: