page visited

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

29-12-09

2 more days to end of 2009. The cliques has decided to hold a bbq session. Venue, my house. Make sure you all help to clear and not throw the fucking clearing part all to me. Thanks!

Have been pokering very much lately, and am still going strong. Went to sign up on real credits pokering to try it out. Hopefully i have some luck in there. And it will be super damn stressed.

Spent another bomb today. Fuck to my car tires! The previous week was rear left tire that went flat, today was the rear right tire that went flat! WTF!!! And the repair man for the TV antenna came as well, and i got to fork out another 160bucks for the repair fee. -_-|||...

Amm rotting at home, can someone help me? Alright, hopefully the money does roll in soon. Hope fully its big money, not penny. Hahah! And my wish for my 'fairlady' will be here. *pray*

What can i say? Wait till pass 2009 then everything will be known!

Nights!

No comments: