page visited

Monday, December 14, 2009

14-12-09

Don't know what i should say about this job... Felt rather stressed out, hasn't been learning much, and i feel i am not really that suitable in such environment. The working environment is just way too quiet, and i really feel like falling into a state of unstable mental health soon. I really can't make myself work in such environment. But my manager has been encouraging me that made me feel i should stay and try my best... Let's hope that at least i won't disappoint him...

Gonna force myself to stop facebooking soon. I think i am too addicted to it by now already, since work has started back for me, i will only FB when i am home, other than that, no no no!!

I know you're scolded by your boss today, but everyone will get it as long as they work long enough in a company, but i know your boss scolded you for a damn fucking ridiculous stuff... No worries, just don't affect your mood can le..(:

Great, so friday i will be having driver again... Wahaha!!

Should i zouk or supper this weekend? Tell me soon so i can arrange ya!! Muahahahah!(:

goodnights dudes!!!

No comments: