page visited

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

21-12-09

Wasn't working today, its the 1st time my fucked up car broke down...

Went out to meet TR and JC late last night, while i'm on my way, i suddenly drove through a sudden thick mist that is just like a wall. The moment i passed through it, i felt a sudden cold shudder through my body, and i was totally awaken by it. It made me kind of shiver and the chilking sensation just freaked me out. I don't don't whether i should thank that for happening or what. It prevented me from driving fast as JC was rushing me, but i din dare to drive fast due to what happened. When i almost reached TR house, i realise one of my tire was totally flat, luckily i wasn't at high speed. Eventually i got no choice but to parked it at TR place.

Need to spend money again in the end to replace the tire. And for no fucking reason, my car battery connection is like giving me problem. Needa get it checked again. FUCK!!

Was out whole day with TR today, brought her to dental and pay up her hp bill. Thereafter, we went CS to meet up with Ivy for their shopping while i went to look at my stuff.. Dinner was satisfying as it was my craving since last week. Hahah!

Came home late for the 'tang yuan' making session. Happy 'tang yuan' day everyone!!(:

Nights!!!

No comments: