page visited

Thursday, December 10, 2009

10-12-09

Finally, i have officially started work, 1st 2 days is too much slacking... So much so that i could even fall asleep on my table.. Wahahah!:P Still can FB, call alot of people to chat blah blah blah!! Hahah! Though its sound slacking, but the worst part is that everyone in the office don't seems to interact during working time, only while lunch time and after work then they will mingle with each other... Thats the super boring part in it... Lucky my editor was good, and we kind of able to hit off well. Good good!!(:

Feeling quite like hearted alr now.. I don't know why you told me about all those thing, i really don't feel a single bit of anger, but i am disappointed though that i know there are still many things that you kept from me. And i have known most of it by now... Seriously, there is nothing that can be hidden for long, especially like i told you before, from me... But anyway, its no longer that important anymore since everything is the past. I still do treat you as a friend, its only a matter of whether you still wanna keep in touch as a friend. If you choose not to, then i will wish you all the best from here on..(:

My new chapter starts here once again. Everything is different again now. No more 20km travelling from checkpoint. Hahah! Its much nearer now. Initially, i've learn up the song "I'm Yours" intending to sing to her, but now, i guess i should sing it to you is it? Wahahah!(: But its still not totally mastered yet ah, wait till i can sing it smoothly 1st then i will do it. Hehex!!!

"whosgoing.sg" is holding a party at supperclub this Saturday. And i am selected as one of the ambassador to be. Meaning i am running as a candidate to be. Final result will be only let known after the Saturday event... I'm inviting everyone who wish to join in the fun and support me please drop me your name maybe on my mobile if you have or tag yourself in my tagbox... Thanks!

SY: I would like to invite you to join us, at least for the last time if you don't mind.. Bring Jun along, maybe the rest as well. Lets all party for the last time together at least... But if you really don't want then thats alright too.

But people, come join me, it would be cool, i am trying to get myself drunk on that night... Watch me ya!! Wahahah!(:

Okay! Thats about it for this particular post... Yeah!!(: Tata!!

No comments: