page visited

Monday, December 7, 2009

07-12-09

Alright, was very tired last night, that's why i felt lazy to blog about anything.. And also not really in the mood too bahx...

First thing i would like to say, i hope you get well soon...

Right, was worn out as i has only slept 3hrs after singing k with my friends on friday night. After that, was busy like most of the time. Saturday went to do the servicing of my car and also rotating of the tires, that has alr taken up almost half of my day. Then only i rmb my friend told me there will be a drift competition which will be happening on Sunday, which was ytd.. And the qualifying stage is on Saturday. So after the servicing of my car, i went down to the venue to join them. As it was raining before the qualifier, my friend over-drift all the time, and ended up his car turning around 360-degree. And i got to say that JB top drifter really does live up to his name, he is by far most the best to be able to drift pass through all points smoothly, and with the best speed. I guess he is just daring enough to do it. But still, i can tell there is a few drivers that will be sniffing up to his title too. Hahah!

Like i said, i wanted to go Sg initially, but she told me she doesn't wanna watch movie as she wasn't feeling well, thus i drop the idea of going in and was there all the time to brush up drifting skills. Drifting can sometimes bring away unpleasant emotion and also keeps your mind occupied on dwelling on other things. Because you would need all the concentration to maneuver the steering wheel.

After everything, i went home shower up, then my friend jio-ed me for Mahjong, i agreed to it since i could not sleep and i thgt it was just awhile then someone will be able to take over me as i don't really know how to play well. In the end i was trick as Mr. Ng J.C. did not come, then i got to play all the way till morning. But luckily i lost only alittle. Went breakfast with them and i am off back to the racing ground.

Not much car when we arrive, thus, i tried it out with my car. Conclusion, my car suck at drift, but will be more suitable for circuit race. Hahah! Had my piece of fun at drifting using my friend car, though i cannot be compared to any of the drivers there, but it is really fun man.

Left before the entire race was over as i need to rush to Sg meet someone in woodlands then go to the salon to get my pay. But in the end, it ended up that i did not get my pay as YL was at the office, and she wasn't feeling very well and need to go home 1st....

Sent her home as she is feeling very sick then off i went back to JB.

Left out some parts of my Sunday as i don't feel like bringing it up.

Sayonara!

No comments: