page visited

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

08-12-09

We've talked, i've heard whatever she want to say. But, let me tell you this, things within me will still be the same. Your decision is the one that will make the difference now.

Alright, i maybe flirting myself with death. Or should i not say flirting, instead, running faster towards the 'gate of hades'. I don't know how much longer do i have, but i maybe just trying to make the possibility of it happening faster.

I broke my own record again this morning while i was coming back JB from Pasir Ris.

1) Pasir Ris - Woodlands Checkpt Passport counter (11mins+), previously was outside of the checkpt (14mins+)

2) JB checkpt to my estate guard house (8mins+), previously (9mins+)

3) Pasir Ris to my estate guard house (26mins+), previously (32mins+)

I think this should be the best that i can go already. Till maybe a better opportunity comes.

Oh, did i mentioned that while going in to Singapore last night, i was fucking blocked by 'JPJ' right after passport clearance at JB checkpt? Alright, let me define 'JPJ' 1st. They are people like the LTA of Singapore. And you might think that Malaysia you really can run away with lots of thing with money, but sadly to say, 'JPJ' are what all Malaysians known them as people who don't receive bribe. And yes, i was caught all because of car modding once again. Was caught like twice a week nowadays. Once by TP, the other by 'JPJ'.. But hell, i was so damn bloody lucky that i managed to convince the head of the team last night to accept my bribe. I don't know how i really did it, but eventually i gave it to him and he even told me if next time he sees me going through any blocks, he will let me go. But of course the bribe ytd don't come in the normal small amount laa. Hopefully he does, if not i would not be so lucky and will receive the letter to ask me go check my car, and i will have to remove everything that is against the law before i could sent my car in.

Signing off everyone... Till then, farewell!

No comments: