page visited

Sunday, December 13, 2009

13-12-09

Finally, i'm back at home. Wasn't home for the past 3 days, packed myself full of activities...

Went to Estee's 21st Bday at Somerset Orchard Service Apartment, the place seems not bad, just that on a Fri nights, its a total headache to get through that place. After that headed on to downtown east to stay over with my darling, then she got to send me to work the next morning cuz my work place very difficult to get parking space and its very expensive too...

Came back to downtown after work to rest till evening then started the BBQ-ing, was being the BBQ man for most part of it, until its about time for me to leave for supperclub. Intended to get drunk, thus, i was being drove there again. The event was successful with many people attending, and its been so long since i enjoyed myself at clubs as i always got to control my drinking no matter what. But last night, i know i don't have to, so i just kept drinking.. Though i get the chance to go into the VIP room in supperclub, its kind of boring inside as it is only for all the ambassadors, so there isn't much people, but still i went over to mingle around for awhile. There is also juggling performance by the bartenders and i was almost gone by 1:30.. Sms my driver to come pick me up, and she sure is quite efficient as she reach quite on time. Hahah! I only know i talked nonsense throughout the whole journey, but i am still awake and can show her the way back to downtown. Now i know being ferried around is a damn good thing...

Also had a really really unexpected thing that happened on me too. And i think its really fated! Haiz!!! Don't wish to reveal it here. Anyone who wish to find out, just ask me personally, i will tell you all if i think i wanna let you know.. Hahah!

Checked out from downtown and headed back to JB tgth, then went for 'Bak Kut Teh' and its my turn to send darling back instead... I went home took a nap, then went to pick her up again for dinner le now i am back infront of my lappy. Gonna sleep after this post again le.

Gonna get back to work again tmr! Nights ppl! Will try not to doze off at work tmr then... Hahah!(:

No comments: