page visited

Sunday, May 1, 2011

01-05-11

Happy Labour Day everyone! To all workers out there! LOL!!

Went for my virgin paintball game ytd! It was considered fun i should say, but sadly, the sky was alr too dark for us to be able to play against each other, thus it was stop before the game ended. Guess what? I was the pussy boy among everyone, so it resulted in me having 3 layers of clothes on.. Hahahah!!

After our paintball, we went to have our dinner at this highly recommended Nasi Lemak stall.. It was indeed a hit.. Nice!!

The rest proceeded for badminton, and i went on for my soccer although everyone is dragging me for the badminton.. But too bad.. Wahahah!!!

Managed to only put myself on bed at about 4am, and here i am now, just woke up and doing my post for the 1st day of May!(:

Tata!

No comments: