page visited

Friday, May 20, 2011

20-05-11

Alright!! I'm finally back from my 1st full drive up to near Thai border. It took me a total of 7.5hrs of driving. Considerably fast i should say.. And my fuel consumption is just cool too!! Super heavy fuel consumption, totally like drinking water..

Though some part of this journey was fucked up, but the eating, walking and crazy shit loads of fun is just thumbs up!! Hahahah!! Really za za za za za za dou!!! The foods!!! Ohmpsss!!!

The driving back journey was even faster... 5.5hrs!!! But my car has become a birds murderer through this trip.. It has killed 2 birds, one on the way there, the other on the way back.. Shall not elaborate more on this gruesome killing, but if you're interested, please feel free to pm me to check out the price for letting out the story..

I'm missing baby!! Will be seeing you in another 12hours!! Hahaha!!! And i'm hungry alr..

Tata ppl!! I shall reveal my dar dar soon!! hahaha!!

No comments: