page visited

Saturday, May 28, 2011

28-05-11

Been wishing many ppl blessed birthday the past days, and now, its finally for me to get the wishing for a day through 365 days annually.. Hahaha!!! Usually, i don't feel anything special about this day, because its just another day for me. Its been since 2008 since i last know the feeling of being the birthday boy! But this year its different once again, i have a proud new addition, i have a new 'birthday present' & i have something to look forward to. Hahaha!!!(:

Been invited for a casting call by FLY entertainment, a very very good opportunity, able to fly to oversea, but sadly, the casting call timing clashes with my schedule..): I hope somehow the schedule is more flexible... Shall wait a see if there is any reply from them again ba!

Thanks Chet Meng for making a trip down to my house to help me mount my tv, and also help me fix on 2 pieces of wooden shelf onto the wall. Now my room looks a whole lot tidier again!!(: Whoohoo!! And of course, able to enjoy the TV even when i am lying flat down cuz its place much higher than before!!

For now, i shall be back to resting again!!(: Maybe i should start off with watching a show to get used to the TV! Hahahah!!

Hope you're doing good baby!! HAHAH!!(: <3

No comments: