page visited

Monday, May 23, 2011

23-05-11

Happy Birthday to Mr Lim Miaobi & Mr Ivan Han!!!

I'm still suffering from post food poisoning effects... Its the first time ever that i had a food poisoning. And probably i would say its a very bad one. No diarrhea, but constant vomiting.. Baby said i was like a merlion... New merlion in JB... Hahahah!!(: But i seriously almost agreed to admitting myself into the hospital because i really just felt like dying before the last time i actually threw up.. I somehow threw up everything that i ate, including the food that so called 'poisoned' me!! Prawn noodle!!! Heng i keep procrastinating my journey to the hospital, if not i think i'll be on drips by now.. Lucky me!!

Can start joking around here already because i'm feeling much better after all the unconditional care from my loves.. Giving credits to Granny, Mummy, Sister & of course, my beloved baby nurse!!(: Hahaha!!! Special thanks to my nurse because you're the one that was beside me all the time, 24/7 monitoring me.. (you readers must be really jealous of me because i got the care from 3 generation of people and also the care from my love.)

Imagine w/o you, i think i probably be tossing around my bed for the past 2 nights and also maybe another 1 - 2 more nights!! ALONE!!! Thats really pathetic!!!

I wanna sleep now, hope you're walking around the hospital feeling ok.. Hope you're feeling ok, and don't get too pissed off by little things.. Rmb, think of the ppl who appreciated you, then that will make Earth a happier place for you to live in!!(:

Love you!!

No comments: