page visited

Sunday, May 15, 2011

15-05-11

Its been like 10days i suppose... I have came to yet another stage of my life.. I have been happy, though not for everything that happened, not for every second of the clock, but the every moment that's with ya.. Hahaha!!! (you know who you are)

I've went to USS alr, have been telling myself that i MUST go when Battlestar Galatic is open.. And tada!!! I've been there last Friday!!(: Of course been there with all the fun peeps!! Highly recommended to everyone!! Its a dope!!

I've went for a vigorous exercise regime this evening.. 9pm - 11pm, Badminton then followed by 11pm - 1am, Soccer... Now i am suffering from the excruciating pain on my right shin!!!): But nothing to be worried, because now i know, i got a nurse to help me ease any pain, practically really any pain!!! Whee!! Hahaha!!(:

Goodbye everyone!! Nights!!

Love ya!(:

No comments: