page visited

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26-04-11

Coming to the end of April. Sorry have been rather packed up and tired out. Been stretching my clock to max out my lifespan as much as possible. Am having some big plans ahead which i cannot reveal much from it. But if things does turn out right, the potential of it will be atomic.!!(:

Am having a filming for 'Red Number' the movie tonight. Working with a bunch of hunks and babes!!(: Love it totally!! I hope i see Chen Shu Cheng, veteran actor.. Wednesday will be another full day of filming from 7am all the way to 6pm..): But i love it la. Hahahaha!!!(:

Gonna have a little rest now and going over for another night meeting in awhile.

Oh yes, and i hope i score well for my law paper!! I have put in so much effort to the assignment, i hope i secure a top of the class position for it..

Nights readers!

No comments: