page visited

Thursday, April 14, 2011

14-04-11

Alright, been skipping blogging the past days... Lazy, tired, can't think and no time is my excuses to not doing so...

Backed from Genting with 2 new friends, and the crazy Yusiang. It was fun and kinda crazy. I ended up being a driver, tour guide and photographer for the 2 couples.. I hope the enjoyed.

Then followed by night badminton on Saturday night, it was the first time i played after years of not even touching a racket. Guess what, i felt great, and i felt like Lin Dan, China's best player. LOL.. So from then, me and cm decided we're gonna play badminton regularly, so now i got an extra weight losing activity added into my routine. Went for it on Tuesday night again, and last night i went for my usual soccer game. My muscles has not gotten a real good time to rest down abit, i'm trying to stretch its limit. Tmr is probably another badminton again. Cool!!

Went for a short revision on Statistic to prepare myself for the test tmr, i am more confident now. Needa concentrate more on Law and POM project now. I wanna be the best in this 2. Thank you!

Oh yes, not to forget i see a new face ytd while web camming date with a dumb girl. Hahahah!! Alright, that should be all for now. Bye!

No comments: