page visited

Monday, March 28, 2011

28-03-11




Suppose to be in Singapore early to do the transfer and stuffs, but i ended up being lazy and thus i skip it and stayed home to sleep my life through.. Hahaha!!

Went for tonight's lesson, but i seriously realised that i don't seems to catch much of what is being taught. Feeling stressed over this module, i hope it would turn out fine!

Yes, highlight of today: i met a freaking idiotic uncle. While i was queuing to get my car boot check at the Singapore checkpoint, this uncle actually cut right into my queue, and i barely missed hitting onto his car. Come to think of it, i should have hit his car real hard, anyway, i would be claiming his insurance for that. The point is that, when i got down to open my boot, he actually stared at me as if it was my fault that i honk him, and it turn out he ask me "What the fuck you want?".. It seriously pissed me off because he was at fault right in the 1st place for cutting queue aruptly and not even signaling. I argued with him abit, and he scolded me "Fuck you".. I can't believe i actually replied him "come on"... LOL!! But anyway, don't let me bump into him in JB, because i will make sure he crush badly into my car, and i make claims till his backside open up!

Alright, i shall not write so much here. Let me post a picture or 2 of this idiot's car for you, my interested readers.(:

Tata! Nights!!

No comments: