page visited

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22-03-11

Oh my, ytd lesson somehow bored me to death. Because i missed a lesson last Friday, then now i can't seems to pick up what has been taught. But its alright, will try to read up and be more hardworking. I shall stop all my entertainment from now on and concentrate on studies.. Thats what i've been telling myself like weeks ago..

When for k session with my cliques which all of us had a crazy night in the room. LOL!! Oh yes, and i found my name in the listing now. Shall post a picture to share with you all later.

After the K session, while we're on our way back, we had a high speed chase with the police. Unfortunately, we failed to escape because CM just wasn't daring enough. I guess he still needs more training to race under pressure.. Hahaha! We had many opportunities to shake them off, but he just wouldn't listen to my instruction. So there he goes forking out RM150 to the police. Luckily i managed to reduce it from 200 to 150..

So that's all for now. Lesson again tonight!): Bye!!

No comments: