page visited

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

02-03-11
















Okay, first of all.. I am back from my short trip alone. Bought freaking hell load of polo tees... Like more than 15 of it.. Its freaking hell cool to travel alone, and i totally loving it!! Will do it more often from now.

Secondly, i am still jobless at the moment, not in a rush to find a job now since i have committed double the usual work load for school this trimester. Hopefully i will pass through all of it well... Am still trying to get used to the big class and new classmates i am having.

Thirdly, i am still injured from my neck, fingers and right knee. Wonder when will all the pain go off. Really pissing me and hindering lots of my activities.

Fourthly, i am preparing for my 3rd filming, this time round, it is gonna be shown on Cathay and the upcoming Sinema festival or something, if you have the opportunity, do go down and watch it. Its a Kelvin Sng production, and i hope he is a good director and a nice guy that i can learn alot from him. I think i might enjoy working for him.

Last but not least, today i scored a goal, but it was unfortunately an own goal... HAHAHA!!!

Goodnight peeps!!(: Will be at SGH again early tomorrow.

Some photos to perk this place...

No comments: