page visited

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15-03-11

Finally the shoot for the comedy is done, its now in it post editing phase, i hope it turns out good. It will reflect well on me too..(:

Coming weekend will be a shoot which i don't really feature much.. Just a cameo i should say, but it probably will be fun too... Just went to cast for 2 commercials, hopefully i get the role.. Will keep you all updated about that. Whee!!

My sister recommended me to go be tuition teacher, probably i will get a few pri sch kids children and do it on a daily basis. Its so much more flexible in terms of timing as i could well accommodate all my other activities and earn some cash!!(:

Will update more!

I saw her today, i miss her look after so long, and i will continue missing her look! Cause she's just perfect!! Hahaha!!! Will see her next week hopefully...

No comments: