page visited

Thursday, March 24, 2011

24-03-11

Aww... Skip a day post, wanted to make it a consecutive post, but unfortunately i was having my shower.. Hahahah!!!

A couple of things here, i'm really feeling the heat of school work now, i'm really stressed over not being able to clear all with one shot. But i'm still praying at being able to do so.

My vintage car will arrive in like 2 - 3days time, and i'm all excited for it. (another reason i cannot dedicate my time to studying)

I have made a few bucks for myself to cover cost of my car.

Met my sister for lunch today, then i went off to meet my ex colleagues in IMM. After that sis came to pick me again and we headed for Jurong Point. Was stuck at the soft toy catching place all because my sis wanted me to catch the black Hello Kitty for her. It made me spent dunno how much for no reason.. Hahaha!! But hope you this idiotic sis like it...

Had my lesson and came straight back home because i was really tired. Gonna turn in and hopefully i get a goodnight.

Previous day i got a nightmare, i dreamt that the world came to an end with huge and amazingly strong tsunami. Couldn't believe it. It swept through my house and i got a shock, but somehow people in my house managed to survive which i don't know how.

Goodnight!!(:

No comments: