page visited

Thursday, March 17, 2011

17-03-11

I've just finish viewing at the aftermath of the Tsunami that recently hit Japan. Its so heart wrenching, and my heart really goes out to them.. Its really unbelievable how mother nature can creates beautiful things over such a long period of time, but destroying it in a glimpse of an eye-sight. Sometimes, no matter how much we take care of the nature, we still are helpless when disaster is going to strike.

I skip lesson ytd, went for soccer at night and i freaking tumbled onto the ground like a freaking cow being bump by a freaking elephant... "Hahahahah" is all i got to say... Now my neck is aching and my knee is covered with bruises...

I think i seriously need to start on my revision and tmr i have a timetable clash. Which i am still trying to decide on which lesson to turn up to.. Also i will only be halfway for my lesson as i will be rushing to Ex-company BBQ at the east side.. So its gonna be kinda rush for me tmr..

Oh yes, I signed up to be a tutor today, and I am going to work towards being a very good tutor to many students!! I hope my student will turn out topping their class / cohort. Or rather, the will have significant grades improvement.(:

Alrighty, i am currently enjoying all the opportunities of filming i am having now. Woots!!!

Bye!!

No comments: