page visited

Thursday, February 4, 2010

04-02-10

The car that hit me, Toyota Estima

My wrecked car!



Its been a couple of days since i last blog here. So much has happened... I was down with fever on Monday. thus, i stayed home to rest and took some medication myself. I thgt the next morning i was alright as the fever has kind of subsided. I felt sudden discomfort again while i was out with my frens, so i decided that i would go collect my car from the spray painted workshop as i send it to paint my door the previous day and must be collected on Tue. Then i decided not to join them to go anywhere after that as i was really feeling very sick. I drove my way back slowly, the the worse and least expected thing happened. When i am reaching my house, i met with a very serious car accident. I was on the main road suppose to go straight, and the other car was at the opposite direction also on the main road wanting to turn right into a small road. He somehow did not see me and he crashed onto the side of my car.

My 1st thought was to just get out of the car 1st, and i see that both our was wreaked.. I did not even realise that my toe was bleeding profusely until the other driver told me to sit down and tak a rest. I only know that my right eye was swollen and bleeding. The rest of the wounds was not feeling anything at all. After awhile, there is this man that brought me to the nearby clinic to get my toe wound stitch up and clean the rest of my wounds. What i couldn't tolerate the most was that the wife of the other driver reprimanded me for speeding while i did not even, thats why i shoot her back by saying that its her husband who hit my car now and not the other way round. And i am right of way as i was from main road going straight through at the junction. The traffic lights were newly installed, but yet to be operated, so vehicles who wanna turn still got to look out and slow down.

After admitting into the hospital, i was down with high fever again, and it keep coming and go throuhgout. Even up till today. I really felt like running out of the hospital to avoid all the jabs that i am receiving every morning and afternoon. And the taking of my blood samples. As they tested that my white blood cells has drop alot. Normally it would be about 400, but mine is only 107. And now i am suspected of having dengue. What i worry further is not dengue, rather it could also mean Leukemia... WTF!! Hopefully its not anything like this...

Today is the 3rd day in hospital alr, and the doctor told me this afternoon that i probably got to stay for 2 more days. And that means of more injection and more blood taking... FUCK!!!

Whatever it is, i will just post a few of the photos from my accident scene. See you ppl.

*pray*

No comments: