page visited

Sunday, February 21, 2010

21-02-10

Back from Thailand ytd late in the night. Wasn't really able to walk much there as my leg keep giving me hell loads of problems... Then moment i start to walk, the pain under my feet will start... As i am still limping right now, therefore the pain is only on one side of my feet. But i was still able to get what i am suppose to get and also go for the Thai massage. (but i did not order any special service ok...) Hahah!!!

Ate lots and lots of good food this trip that i am back, and i swear its damn sinful to my stomach... But who cares anyway, i will definitely lose all of it soon. Wahahahah! And i am planning for the next Thai trip again.. Who wanna join?? This trip is one for me to learn the road there, so i can drive there myself the next trip...(: Interested applicants please apply through my tag... Wahahahah!! Oh ya, and its so good to drive there because its so easy to smuggle fire crackers in from Thailand. Its like so cheap there.. Its a worthwhile trip, but still disappointed by not being able to walk longer...

Gonna be busy helping out to prepare the stuffs for prayer tonight. So won't be going further for now. Will post again tmr..

Bye readers...

No comments: