page visited

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10-02-09

4 more days to CNY, and it seems like everyone is preparing to go back to their hometown. As for me, i am feeling somewhat the same, no CNY mood or anything.

Went to make police report on Monday alr, and no fine was given to me, that goes to mean that my accident the other day is only the other party fault, and it means that my car will be claiming his insurance. And also i will have to sue the other party for my losses. Need to go back hospital for check-up tmr, and i need to tell the doctor about the pain in my head where i knock myself during the accident. There is some kind of numbness pain that i am feeling right now when i press onto the particular point. And also the wound on my toe that got stitches, i think its still bleeding from time to time. Perhaps due to me moving around too much. But i just can't keep myself seated or stay at a place for too long. Hahah!

Kind of missing someone here during CNY. How i wish things wasn't like this...

Alright, thats about it, i shall not talk much and wish every a Happy Lunar New Year... Have a safe trip back to hometown.(:

Nights!

No comments: