page visited

Friday, February 26, 2010

26-02-10

Been very busy these few days, or should i say since i came back from Penang.

Ever since my accident, Wednesday was the 1st time that i saw the exact damage of my car. I seriously did not expect it to be so bad. And the best part was i lost my fav sun glass. And now there is lots of things that i hate about that car. All thanks to that fucking bastard that caused me all these...

Then yesterday, my insurance adjuster actually called me to ask me how my wind-screen actually broke during the accident. My answer to him was: how the am i suppose to know what hit where and how it happen? What an idiot...-_-||| Oh, by the way the good thing was that the police conclusion was that the other party was at full responsibility... Now i got to think what are the options that i have to get back my compensation for what i've lost and etc...

Gamble overnight again last night, and won quite abit... But i should have my winning even more. Hahah!!!

Went in to Sg and to Taka to collect something that Mr Han has owed me very long at Best Denki, and also stepped into the salon for the 1st time ever since i left... I should say the whole Taka was super quiet, of course that includes the salon. But whatever it is, hopefully the economy will pick up and bloom again very soon...

Tmr will be a even more busier day as my house will be hosting the CNY steamboat. Got to help out and all. Lots of preparation to do... Argh!!!

Alright, thats about it for tonight... Will update again soon!

Nights!

No comments: