page visited

Sunday, February 7, 2010

07-02-10

Alright! Finally i'm back home last night. I was waiting like a mad guy ytd early morning for the nurse to come and take my blood. I don't know why, but i don't want the nurse to be the one to wake me up for it cause i will feel even more nervous. So i kept waking up like every 15mins or so to wait for the nurse. And what can i say, when the needle was already in my flash, i surprisingly did not even feel a thing, i thgt what took the nurse so long, but when i look at it, the blood was alr halfway through the syringe.

Later in the morning, the doctor came and woke me up, the 1st word he told me was, i can be discharge already. I was still kind of in a daze, but the moment i heard discharge, i ask him again to confirm. And immediatly, i pack my laptop and everything, prepared to get the hell out of the hospital. But ended up, Malaysia truly Asia still needs to wait for so many things and in the end i left around 3pm...... But the good thing is, i am finally using my laptop again at home...(:

Still feeling slightly dizzy, which i don't know why, and my appetite is still not back yet. Tmr got to go make police report and collect somethings from my damaged car. Hopefully i can get back my car around April. And i'm sure i'm gonna sue the other party for all my losses... Though the driver was not arrogant, but too bad he gotten a bitchy wife...

Alright, i'm tired and gonna turn in right now! Nights!

No comments: