page visited

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30-01-10

Supperclub was kinda disappointing tonight, the crowd wasn't there even till about 12. But the fucking Goh Yusiang was already getting super high by the time Eng Kiat they all decided to go over to Phuture. The moment we reach there not long, he alr started vomiting, and thank goodness he did not do it in my car... Hahah! You fucking bastard, ended up he still vomit into a plastic bag after we decided to go off. I will fucking make you drunk like for fuck the next round! LOL!!!

Send him to his office liao drop Sylvia and back home. I am sensing something wong with my car. But anyway, got to get it fix real soon...

CNY coming, but not enough money to spend... What to do? And how to do??? Teach me pls...

I know this fucking blog has been some centre of attraction recently, those fucking bastards and bitches, if you all have problems with what i am posting here, then just tag and fucking report me. I don't really give a fuck, and i believe in freedom of speech! Not happy? Then seriously fuck off alright??? I don't need some malays who might not even really understand english well and fucking misunderstand all the things that is mentioned here, mis-interpret it and fucking make i big hell of fuss out there... Spread, spread my blog internationally if you like it, thanks for the promotion by the way!

Alright! Whatever it is, the above is just to some recent readers. My dear long time readers should not be affected by this..(: Thank you!

Nights!!!

No comments: