page visited

Sunday, January 17, 2010

17-01-10

OMG!!! I seriously need to do something about myself... I need to switch my sleeping time back to normal, if not i will be don't know becoming of what. Hahah!

Was at Ronald's house warming party last night, but went off halfway as i've alr made the decision to meet those idiots for movie. (i know CM is gonna read this, thus i label you as one of the idiot..) Hahahah! By the time i reach CS, the whole town deployed hell lots of police officers... Don't know what happened, and the even go to the extend of blocking the entrance to the shopping centre... After that, the best part was i wanted to take the lift up to the 7th floor, but there is a lot of ppl waiting for the lift, and it was slow, so w/o a choice since my movie has started, i took the stairs and ran 7 levels up... I was panting heavily through the 1st part of the movie... Having difficulty breathing and still need to catch my breath when the joke the crack was damn funny... Oh, did i mention i watch 'Old Dog'?? It was damn funny!! Hahahah!(:

After movie, they have nothing on, so i went back ronald hse to past some time, and thus started playing cards, BUT w/o gambling... Hahah! By the time we're done, i went off and gone to met another friend drink tea, and my mind was thinking, why did i decide to go drink tea still when the time is alr almost 4am... But since i've alr reached, then i just stayed till about 6 then went off... Hit my bed immediatly and woke up only at about 2plus... That is why i said my life is totally gone hay wired... Hahah!

Alright, i am suppose to have other things to do, but i decided to skip it since its alr so late, still deciding on whether i wanna go play bowling... Thinking thinking thinking... Hahah!

Bye peeps, rmb to watch 'Old Dog'...(:

No comments: