page visited

Friday, January 15, 2010

15-01-10

Ok! I know its very 'early' and i am still online and posting this right now... But i will be putting myself to bed right after this, so, ya... Hahah!(:

I am still addicted to bowling recently, and i have gotten back my feelings and skills gradually alr.. Glad that i did...Gonna continue practicing and training more to be even better and even try to break my own personal record too...

And yes, been away from SC and Velvet for long... And tonight i will be finally back to SC as it was Iyan's birthday... Everyone were posting on FB that he got to be drunk before him leaving... Hopefully he does as i heard he is quit a heavy drinker... Hahaha!

Will be going Night Safari before going SC... Its been so long since both of us met each other... I think a few months right?? Hahah! So tonight finally we're going Night Safari tgth after flying you aeroplane before... Sorry ya... Hahah!(: Lets enjoy both our 1st time to Night Safari tgth tonight then...

Alright, to all my readers, please tag yourself if you read my blog frequently. If you don't mind, can do self intro too... Hahah! I do welcome shitty comments too! Hahahah!(:

Nights peeps!

No comments: