page visited

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 - 03 - 09

Not feeling too well these few days. Sat alr caught flu + sore throat, tght i could see a doc, but in the end the clinic was alr closed!! Tried not to take MC and let it affect work as i alr made a promise to myself that i won't take MC for this month. Up till not, so far so good.(: Tght today have alr felt better, but towards the end of work, my nose started to blocked up again. FED UP!!! Hope i will be well after another off.

Nth much to talk about this few days, tmr will be another day of agony for me i know as i got to go for my hand treatment again. Got to bear for another round of cracking and pain to my wrist!!): Hopefully it will recover faster than expected!!!

Looking up on cars almost everyday now. Hahah! Hope to find something suitable.(:

Nights!!

No comments: