page visited

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18 - 03 - 09

LT. Lien, Ann Lin & MeLT. Lien, Ann Lin & Me
Ann Lin & Me
Me & Ann

My off day today, so sleeping late. Just removed the bandage on my wrist, still can't really function well, need a wrist support for it in order for me to be able to feel safe and comfortable, and also be able to apply a little more strength.

Heard some news that is not so good to me ytd, though it is not directly affecting me, but upon receiving the news, it demoralises me abit. It will definitely change my working environment from the day its gonna happen. Shall see how it goes then!!

Trying to psycho my mum to allow me to buy my desired car, she will be giving me answer by sun rise later i guess. Hahah! Hopefully my dream come true.(:

Had some fun at work ytd and today and took some photos. Shall post this few that i think is more presentable after this. Went off early today and ytd. Went shopping around today and decided to spend on another Levis Jeans. As i alr have a few normal Levis Straus Jeans, i decided to get 1 Levis Copper to add on to my wardrobe. Hahah! So spent 100 over bucks today within awhile. Have a list of things that i still need to get, and well, nest on the list will be a new slipper.

Well, Thats all for tonight folks! Come again, see you soon! Nights!




Sign off!(:

No comments: