page visited

Sunday, March 1, 2009

01 - 03 - 09

Its another off day for me, i've had so many off days this week, its like work one day off one day. Hahah! I've just removed my bandaged, but my wrist is still swollen and couldn't move, think i gotta go back to the 'sinseh' again. Last night was very much in pain all of a sudden, in the end it makes going out with the cliques not enjoyable.

Was out till pretty late last night, thats why i just woke up like 15mins ago. right now trying hard to make my hand move bit by bit, but its like quite impossible!!! Forget it, drop this topic!!

Initially i tght i could go around to check about things for my car to come so that i can get it all done when it comes to me, but now i just got to cancel it. Good news is the repaired car is finally back after 1month plus. Bad news is i cannot drive!!! Hahah! Nvm, anyway, my own car is coming out probably late March or early April le.

All outings on hand is cancelled at the moment due to some reasons by others. Planning something on my own w/o them now.(:

Okay! Got to go! Sayonara!

Expect the unexpected to come and go unexpectedly!(:

No comments: