page visited

Thursday, March 12, 2009

12 - 03 - 09

Finally its my off day again! Have been anxiously waiting for this off day has i've had a very tiring week at work the past week. Kim was here on Sunday, though its not very very busy, but things still happened.

Work was not exactly rough for me, but i definitely know whats happening behind my back that people is doing. (if you understands what i mean, you will know) Lucky i managed to pass through the hurdle that was thrown to me today to prevent a sharp object to pierce into my back!(:

Finally collected all the things that i need for the application of my 1st Credit Card of my own and also to get loan for my car. Will probably try to get everything done by tmr, if not got to wait till next Wed again.

Came back to meet the clique for dinner and went drinking with Kelvin. Though i can't drink due to my injury, but there are other entertainment. Hahah!!(: Just came back and am now watching Champions League Match between Man U & Inter-Milan. In a great dilemma as i want Man U to get their record 5 titles in a season, but i also don't want Jose to lose to Man U. Who should i support when the score now is alr 1 -0 in Man U advantage? Anyway, i think i should just sit and enjoy the game.

Tmr need to go back for my checkup again, after that will get my card and loan done if possible. Then don't what else to do, think come home for more rest and slp.(:

Thats all folks! Drop by again ya!!(: Nights!

No comments: