page visited

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

03 - 03 - 09

My off day again ppl! Hahah! It seems like my off days are never ending, but soon, it will be a long time till i off again alr.

Just finish watching 'Death Race', its a nice show with nice stunts and effect, never get bored watching it.

This few days i've witness 2 motorcycle accidents alr. Both are at checkpoint, but 1 happened at Singapore side while going in to JB before clearing checkpoint, while the other was at JB side going Singapore after clearing checkpoint. Both happened right before my eyes and i seen how exactly it happened. Its just so unlucky to get into accident, and my accident don't mean little bumps, its accidents that is more serious like being knocked down. *pray for those involved, like how i always prayed for myself when i am involved.*

Gonna go for my hand treatment again tmr, and will be off again on Wed. Happy me!(:

Thinking what else i could do right now bas i've slep from 6plus all the way till 11plus alr. Can't get to sleep right now.

Will post again soon!(: See you!

No comments: