page visited

Sunday, March 15, 2009

15 - 03 - 09

After a tired day at work, finally reach back home again for some quality rest. Recent work was mentally stressed again. Some ppl are just born to be a perfect stabber behind ppl's back. Just couldn;t stand it, but for the sake of my salary to my visible target, i shall bear with it.

Ytd was watching Man U - Liverpool match, really an amazing match for liverpool, congrats to all Liverpool fans. The way i see Van Der Sar gave up on saving the last 2 goals just shows how disappointed & demoralised Man U players was. Hopefully they can still play well from here and clinch their Premier League Hat-Trick.

Going to work tmr knowing i still have a number of things on hand that i need to settle asap, hope no one will ask me do other things, and yes, tmr Jan is finally back, that will ease me more. Hopefully she won't get into trouble. Hahah!

Counting down to my off day soon! Yes!!!(:

Tata!! Nights folks!

No comments: