page visited

Monday, February 2, 2009

02 - 02 - 09

Very quickly, we've proceeded to the 2nd month of our year 2009 alr. CNY has alr coming to an end in a few days time. And i've finally gotten my own means of transport ytd when my cousin drove the other car back from Penang for me.(: Means i don't have to trouble ppl ferrying me around anymore. Hahah! Thanks buddies who've sent me around!(:

Today was very slack at work. Don't dare to imagine what will happen if this kind of situation continues further. Hope we'll get busy soon enough.(: Looking for activities right now for later cuz tmr is late shift for me!(: Means i gotta skip gym once more.):

Dunno what to write now, but i am only counting down to my birthday so that i reach 21 and my 1st car will come out soon by then! Yeah!!(:

I wish everyone who have read my posts good luck and success in life!(:

Take care! Tata!!(:

No comments: