page visited

Friday, February 6, 2009

06 - 02 - 09

Alright! So now i am starting to do my calculation on my bank account. Looking for a set of new rims to fix into the car. So stress needing to calculate money, but i don't really bother much nowadays. The car confirm have to pay myself now cuz we've decided not to claim insurance alr. So my bank is going bust soon! Hahah! aft so many months of saving and paying back everything, i finally got it filled up to the amount that i never hit b4, and now everything is gonna be gone!! SAD!!): But its my fault though, so no choice. Hahah! Gonna save it back in 3months time!!

Done calculating if i save it back from scratch, i should be able to do cover for my car i intend to buy within 3 - 4 months. Hopefully everything goes well!!

Off day today was boring again. No activities, no plans!! Just more resting at home and slacking around alone!(: Sometimes its just an enjoyment to be able to do that.

Alright! Thats what i'm gonna do now, go back to sleep! Bye!

No comments: